CareersAbout EMILYs LIST
Interested in joining the best team in politics?
EMILYs List is the nation’s largest resource dedicated to electing Democratic pro-choice women to office. Since our founding in 1985, we have helped elect the country’s first woman as vice president, 175 women to the House, 26 to the Senate, 20 governors, and more than 1,500 women to state and local office.
We are a determined and savvy team working together to expand the electoral voice of Democratic pro-choice women. If you want to help power our movement, check out our current openings below. If you need assistance completing the electronic application process, please contact us at email@example.com.Jobs at EMILYs List
- Campaign Finance Director, Federal and Gubernatorial Campaigns (Opens in new window)
- Federal and Gubernatorial Campaigns Finance Coordinator (Opens in new window)
- Federal and Gubernatorial Regional Director (Opens in new window)
- EMILYs List Video Request for Proposal (Opens in new window)
- Senior Vice President and Chief of Staff (Opens in new window)
- State and Local Campaigns Assistant (Opens in new window)
- Vice President, Communications (Opens in new window)
- Vice President, Federal and Gubernatorial Campaigns (Opens in new window)
- Training Manager (Opens in new window)
- Director, Campaigns Research (Opens in new window)
- Membership Services and Planned Giving Manager (Opens in new window)
- Marketing and Membership Assistant (Opens in new window)
- Digital Fundraising Director (Opens in new window)
- Creative Director (Opens in new window)
- Women Vote Research Director (Opens in new window)
- Direct Marketing Manager (Opens in new window)
- Federal Research Coordinator
Benefits for EMILYs List Employees
Generous paid time off
We work hard, and we know that our team deserves a great work-life balance. We provide paid vacation, personal, and sick leave, plus paid time off for most federal holidays, Juneteenth, the week between Christmas and New Years, and requested religious holidays.
Paid parental leave
All staff are eligible to take 12 weeks of paid leave for the birth or adoption of a child.
Pre-tax benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA, and commuter)
Access to insurance programs for employees and eligible partners/dependents, and pre-tax benefits to fit your needs. Medical insurance plans include coverage for gender affirming care, pre- and post-natal care, and mental health and substance use services.
Employer-paid short and long term disability, life and AD&D insurance
Plus the option to purchase additional portable voluntary life insurance for self and dependents.
Safe Harbor retirement plan with employer matching
Plus access to financial resources to help you plan for your future.
Monthly cell phone stipendTraining & Campaign Jobs
Training and Campaign Jobs
Our Commitment to an Inclusive and Equitable Hiring Process
EMILYs List is committed to practicing an intersectional feminism that fights systemic racism — and moving forward together towards a morally just and equitable society. We expect our leaders to prioritize an inclusive process when hiring staff and consultants, investing resources, holding candidate trainings, and recruiting candidates. Applicants are encouraged to reflect on their own commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as well as how they will uphold a commitment to the diversity of our candidates, membership, partners, and staff
EMILYs List is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values a multi-cultural, diverse working environment. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
EMILYs List prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment based on gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran’s status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.