Home / Digital Department Internships
Digital Department Internships
The digital intern assists in all aspects of the internet department’s upkeep and production of the EMILY’s List website and social media outlets. The intern is an integral part of the online team, assisting with online fundraising, candidate web features, and interactive tools. The digital intern works closely with the internet director, manager, and assistant.
- Help develop website design elements (copy and images);
- Respond to online member requests (updating member records in the online system, etc.);
- Track Netroots (blogosphere) and news coverage of EMILY's List and endorsed candidates for use in regular blog reports to staff and for possible website feature content;
- Participate in and/or manage special assignments (such as video editing and research);
- Assist with social media outreach (via Facebook, Twitter, and additional social networking sites);
- Provide organizational support as necessary.
Sign up for our email list